As it might seem at first glance, one dollar can hardly buy anything. But in fact, for this bag you can buy just a mind-boggling amount of a wide variety of things in different countries of the world.
What can one dollar buy in Asia
1. Cambodia - a few glasses of beer, a fried frog, a traditional krama scarf, three fried spiders, half an hour of “fish pedicure” (and it happens), 4 liters of water for drinking, a low-quality T-shirt, two cans of cola, 50 g of blue cheese, two dragon's fruit. You can also wash a kilogram of laundry for one dollar.
2. Philippines - a handful of fried fish, a half-hour foot massage, a men's haircut, 27 Marlboro cigarettes, 3 batteries, two hours of internet access, 4 donuts, a 2 km taxi ride, 4 liters of water or a lot of rice.
3. Vietnam - rent a bike for a day, 2 cups of Americano, a plate of pho soup, 40 quail eggs, a traditional hat, several newspapers, a DVD, 7 liters of water, 2 cold beers, 1.5 liters of gasoline.
4. Thailand - 4 liters of water, a travel card for eight metro stations, three portions of ice cream, a plate of Thai curry, 1 liter of gasoline, 2 liters of cola.
5. In India, Indonesia, Jordan and the UAE, you can eat well for one dollar.
The cheapest city for recreation in Asia is located in the state of Nepal. In the city of Pokhara, you can spend a great day for as little as $ 15.
What can be bought with a dollar in Europe
1. Austria is a bun.
2. Spain - a cup of coffee.
3. Croatia - one ice cream.
4. Denmark - meat pie, milk carton, envelope stamp.
5. Hungary - 4 apples, 1 ice cream, newspaper, postcard, hamburger, half an hour of parking.
6. Turkey - a bus ticket, a can of cola, a cup of tea, a sandwich, a kilogram of apples or oranges, a few bananas, a liter of water, two breads.
7. Italy - a kilogram of spaghetti, a bottle of cheap wine, 3 liters of water, one pain reliever pill.
8. England - two cigarettes, half a liter of gasoline, a newspaper, a few apples.
In Sofia, Bulgaria, you can spend a day with accommodation, food and entertainment for only $ 20. The same day in the capital of Norway, Oslo, will cost $ 100.
What can be bought with a dollar in America
1. Costa Rica - watermelon, papaya or pineapple.
2. Colombia - some fresh coffee scones.
3. USA - parking a car for an hour, a bus ticket.
4. Nicaragua - a bottle of cold beer.
5. Argentina - a metro or bus ticket, a bright braided bracelet, lots of fruits, a bun.
6. Belize - A serving of fried bananas.
Several more countries in the world
Egypt - A portion of lunch that includes pasta, rice, fried lentils and onions.
Australia is one lottery ticket with a chance to win a decent amount of money.